South Tyrol is easily reached by car, by train and by airplane.
The closest airports are:
- Bolzano/Bozen airport - 40 km
- Innsbruck Kranebitten airport – 104 km
- Verona Valerio Catullo airport – 181 km
- Venice Marco Polo airport – 300 km
- Milano Malpensa and Milano Linate airports – 350 km and 300 km
- Munich airport – 291 km
Take the A22 'Brenner' motorway / Exit at Chiusa-Val Gardena/Klausen-Gröden
Located at the heart of Europe, South Tyrol is easily reached by riding the trains of the Österreichischen Bundesbahnen (Austrian Railways), of the Schweizerischen Bundesbahnen (Swiss Railways) or of the Deutschen Bahn (German Railways).
The closest stop for all Intercity and Eurocity trains is 'Bressanone/Brixen'. Regional trains also stop at the Chiusa/Klausen and Ponte Gardena/Laion-Waidbruck/Lajen stations.
It is also possible to arrive by helicopter. Our private helipad is located directly behind the Felder Alpin Lodge.